Animal Accident & Emergency Point Cook is seeking a Medicine Patient Coordinator (MPC). The MPC is a new position at our Point Cook 24Hr Pet Emergency Centre. This is a nursing based position working directly with our medicine specialist, Dr Linda Abraham. The position is designed to provide direct nursing support for medicine cases, assist in procedures, coordinate client appointments and follow up on the progress of our medicine patients.
- Certificate 4 or Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
- Manual Car Licence
- Available to work Monday to Friday with occasional weekend or overtime required
- High standard of written and computer skills
- High standard of communication skills – this position involves significant client contact
- Highly organised
- Prior experience in referral or specialist centres (desirable)
Applications will close on the 30th of January 2014 unless a suitable applicant is found prior to this date. A CV with 3 current referees should be forwarded to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Ms Sonia Ross on 8368 7400 or Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org